To pre order an item from our Pre Order Collection simply add the item/s to your basket and upon checkout enter discount code PREORDER and this will deduct 70% from your order total. 

The 30% payable is non-refundable and secures items until they arrive. Once items arrive you will be sent a final invoice for the remaining 70% to be paid within 7 days unless you would like to spread your payment using our payment plan option (If you would like to do this drop me a quick message once order has been placed).

If you have any queries please let me know and if any sizes are unavailable please let me know and I will try my best to order in specially for you. 

Any handmade items ordered specially are not covered under our refund policy. If you wish to refund a handmade items the initial deposit of 30% will be none-refundable. 

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

Liverpool, England, UK 01744 373 260

© 2016 by Florrie Orry. Proudly created with